*Canciones de mi Infancia*

viernes, diciembre 19, 2008


My immortal
i'm so tired of being here suppressed by all of my childish fears and if you have to leave i wish that you would just leave because your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone these wounds won't seem to heal this pain is just too real there's just too much that time cannot erase when you cried i'd wipe away all of your tears when you'd scream i'd fight away all of your fears and i've held your hand through all of these years but you still have all of me you used to captivate me by your resonating light but now i'm bound by the life you left behind your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams your voice it chased away all the sanity in me these wounds won't seem to heal this pain is just too real there's just too much that time cannot erase when you cried i'd wipe away all of your tears when you'd scream i'd fight away all of your fears and i've held your hand through all of these years but you still have all of me i've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone but and though you're still with me i've been alone all along



How can you see into my eyes like open doors. Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb. Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold until you find it there and lead it back home. (Wake me up. Wake me up inside. I can't wake up. Wake me up inside. Save me. Call my name and save me from the dark. Wake me up. Bid my blood to run. I can't wake up. Before I come undone. Save me. Save me from the nothing I've become.)Now that I know what I'm without you can't just leave me. Breathe into me and make me real bring me to life.(Wake me up. Wake me up inside. I can't wake up. Wake me up inside. Save me. Call my name and save me from the dark. Wake me up. Bid my blood to run. I can't wake up. Before I come undone. Save me. Save me from the nothing I've become.)Bring me to life. I've been living a lie there's nothing inside. Bring me to life. Frozen inside without your touch, without your love, darling. Only you are the life among the deadAll of this timeI can't believe I couldn't see Kept in the dark but you were there follow meI've been sleeping a thousand years it seems. I've got to open my eyes to everything.Without a thought without a voice without a soul don't let me die here there must be sacrifice. Bring me to life.(Wake me up. Wake me up inside. I can't wake up. Wake me up inside. Save me. Call my name and save me from the dark. Wake me up. Bid my blood to run. I can't wake up. Before I come undone. Save me. Save me from the nothing I've become.)Bring me to life. I've been living a lie there's nothing inside. Bring me to life.

0 comentarios: